These Terms are a legal agreement between Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB/SkillEd (“SkillEd”) and you ("you"). By using or accessing the Services you agree that you have read, understood, and accept to be bound by the Terms. Therefore, it is really important that you carefully read through these Terms.
SkillEd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any such change or modification will be effective immediately upon publishing, and your continued use of the Service after any changes or modifications to these Terms are published will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to, such changes or modifications. If you object to any change or modification, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Service. If you do not consent to these Terms, you should not register with SkillEd.
The purpose of SkillEd´s app is to help our users with train their ability to set goals, micro education and general purpose education. The Service is available online in the iPhone App Store as "SkillEd" and in the Google Play Store as "SkillEd". SkillEd is a Service developed and provided by Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB/SkillEd.
Usage and Rules of Conduct
In order to use our Services there are a few rules you need to follow. Do not misuse the Services, so that either SkillEd or anyone else is harmed in any way. You may only use the Services as permitted by law and these Terms.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, SkillEd grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use and access the Services, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The Service may provide communication channels designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. SkillEd has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so and reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Channels and to remove any materials (including without limitation User Content), at any time, with or without notice for any reason, at its sole discretion.
SkillEd may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that any User Content (including without limitation chats, postings, or materials posted by users) on the Communication Channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by SkillEd. SkillEd will not under any circumstances by liable for any activity within Communication Channels.
As a condition of your use of the Services, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules of use set forth in this Section as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service.
In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
By using our Services, you agree not to:
These rules of use are not meant to be exhaustive, and SkillEd reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be a violation of the Terms or improper use of the Service and to take action up to and including termination of your account and exclusion from further participation in the Service.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
All rights, title and interest in and to all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement), collectively referred to as the "Service Materials", are, as between SkillEd and you, owned by SkillEd and/or its third party licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading Service Materials.
You agree to grant SkillEd a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use User Material to the extent necessary for SkillEd to operate and maintain the Service. This license shall remain valid until the respective User Material is deleted from the Service by you or by SkillEd in accordance with these Terms.
You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the Service Materials without SkillEd's express prior written permission. All other uses of copyrighted material, including any derivative use, require express prior written permission from SkillEd.
Any reproduction or redistribution of Service Materials not in accordance with these Terms is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any Service Materials posted on the Service by SkillEd, or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by these Terms are reserved by SkillEd and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
SkillEd may terminate your account and your access to the Service (or, at SkillEd's sole option, applicable portions of the Service) at any time and for any reason. SkillEd is not required to provide you with any notice or warning prior to any such termination.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You use the Service at your own risk. The Service is provided "AS IS", without any warranties, and SkillEd does not warrant that the Service and availability thereof will be uninterrupted or error free. SkillEd does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents, including User Content, which are referenced by or linked to. References or links to third parties' websites are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Information made available through the Services and by our partners and affiliates shall solely be used for recreational and educational purposes.
SkillEd cannot guarantee that the information provided in our database is accurate, reliant or complete. SkillEd is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse of the Services.
In no event shall SkillEd or its affiliates, officers and/or employees be liable with respect to SkillEd for (i) lost profits, lost data, or failure to meet any duty including without limitation good faith and reasonable care arising out of your access to or use SkillEd; or (ii) any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
You agree that this limitation of liabilty is a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between SkillEd and you. You understand that SkillEd would not be provided without such limitations.
Governing Law And Dispute Resolution
These Terms and the use of the Services are governed by the laws of Sweden, except for its conflicts of laws principles. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service shall be resolved by the public Swedish courts, whereby the District Court of Stockholm shall be the court of first instance.
Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB/SkillEd
Box 92146, 120 08 Stockholm
The SkillEd app is operated by Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB, organisationsnummer 556566-1815, Hammarby fabriksväg 23, Stockholm, firstname.lastname@example.org (“we”, “us” and/or “our”)
You have choices about the data we collect. When asked to provide certain personal information you may decline, but where such is necessary to provide a service or feature, your use of that service or feature may be restricted as a result.
We will hold your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for the relevant purpose.
What information do we collect?
We collect data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with SkillEd app. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our products by.
We will collect and process the following data about you (the “Information”):
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register for SkillEd app and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address.
- Information we collect about you. We may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your mobile and/or tablet to the Internet, your login information.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including to provide the SkillEd app, to personalise and improve the services we offer, to carry out our obligations, communicate with you, to analyse use of Skilled app and in other ways that you agree to.
We may share your information with our group companies, law enforcement agencies, service providers, partners, and third parties that you agree that we can share it with.
We may use your Information:
- to communicate with you (including by post, phone, email and/or mobile messaging), such as to let you know about new features, offerings services on SkillEd app where you have consented for us to do so;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences;
- for record keeping purposes;
- to administer and provide services you request;
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and service we offer;
- to improve the quality of our service and security of SkillEd app;
- in connection with targeting/advertising activities;
- to track activity on Skilled app;
- in conjunction with personal data legally obtained from third party sources;
- in such way as you may otherwise expressly consent to;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and/or
- for any other purpose that we may notify to you from time to time.
You agree that we will share your Information with:
- carefully selected third party organisations to carry out certain processing activities on our behalf where such parties have the necessary protections in place to comply with applicable data protection law;
- anyone who may take over the running of our SkillEd app, or any group company or subcontractors who operate a part of our SkillEd app on our behalf. Any other organisations who access your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your Information and comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards; and/or
- any law enforcement agency requesting it once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
We will disclose your Information to third parties:
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations
- to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests; and/or
- to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
We have security protocols in place to protect your Information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We only allow access to our databases when necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of such data.
Where we store your information
We may use service providers to help us run SkillEd app. If we or our service providers transfer any Information out of the European Economic Area (EEA), it will only be done with the relevant protection being in place.
Your rights in relation to your data
You have rights to access, correct, delete your information or to object to or restrict our processing of it in certain situations. No fee is usually required to exercise these rights, but we may need certain information from you.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. Generally, other than in relation to marketing, our processing of your personal data is in order to allow us to provide you a service, so we will be unable to provide the service to you without processing your personal data
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
No fee is usually required - You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you - We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
1.1 I appen finns möjlighet att köpa en premiumtjänst i form av utbildningstjänster. Pris för varje enskild utbildningstjänst framgår vid varje sådan tjänst, priser varierar beroende på tjänst mellan 99 till 799 kronor. Priset är ett totalpris och erläggs som en engångsbetalning. Eventuella kostnader för Internetuppkoppling, som behövs för att använda tjänsten, ingår inte i priset. Du är själv ansvarig att teckna erforderligt internetabonnemang, eller på annat sätt bereda dig laglig och lovlig tillgång till internet.
1.2 Vid köp av premiumtjänst i appen ingår du ett avtal, enligt nedan villkor, med Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB 556566-1815, Box 92146, 120 08 Stockholm. Info@kunskapsskolan.se
1.3 Betalning för premiumtjänsten sker endast genom Apple eller Google. För de närmare villkoren som gäller för dessa betalningstjänster kontakta antingen Apple Inc. eller Google LLC.
1.4 Den köpta premiumtjänsten består endast av ett digital innehåll som görs tillgängligt för dig omedelbart. Eftersom innehåller tillgängliggörs omedelbart frånsäger du rätten till ångerrätt enligt distansavtalslagen (2005:59) 11 § p. 11 i samband med köpet.
1.5 Du har tillgång till den köpta premiumtjänsten så länge appen görs tillgänglig av Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB.
1.6 Du ges en icke-överlåtningsbar, icke-exklusiv licens att för personligt och icke-kommersiellt bruk använda den premiumtjänst du köpt. Licensen ger dig ingen rätt att ladda ned, spara, förändra innehållet, använda innehållet för annat än strikt personligt och privat bruk, göra innehåller tillgängligt för andra oavsett sättet detta sker på. Ingen överföring av äganderätten eller upphovsrätten sker till dig, varken uttryckligen eller underförstått, av innehållet i premiumtjänsten. Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB äger, och innehar upphovsrätten till, allt innehåll i premiumtjänsten.
1.7 Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB har rätt att omedelbart avsluta din tillgång till premiumtjänsten, utan återbetalning av erlagd avgift, om du använder tjänsten i strid med dessa villkor.
1.8 Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB garanterar inte att premiumtjänsten är tillgänglig på alla mobiltelefoner, läsplattor eller andra tekniska hjälpmedel vars syfte är att använda appar. Vidare garanterar inte Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB att tjänsten är tillgänglig vid varje tillfälle.
1.9 Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB behandlar dina personuppgifter i samband med köpet och användandet av premiumtjänsten. https://skilled.se/foretag/skilled-app/terms-of-usage.html
1.10 Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB ger ingen teknisk eller annan support för appen eller premiumtjänsterna. Kunskapsskolan i Sverige AB garanterar inte att tjänsten är fri från fel, skadar annan programvara eller använd enhet, förorsakar förlust varken indirekt eller direkt, appen och premiumtjänsterna tillhandahålls i befintligt skick.
1.11 Detta avtal gäller inte om du fått tillgång till premiumtjänsterna genom ett separat avtal om köp av ett utbildningspaket av SkillEd.
1.12 Detta avtal gäller så länge du har rätt att använda premiumtjänsterna.
1.12 Tvister med anledning av detta avtal prövas av allmän domstol med Stockholms tingsrätt som första instans. Du har som konsument även möjlighet att få tvist med anledning av detta avtal prövat av allmänna reklamationsnämnden.
Vi använder cookies för att förbättra din upplevelse av vår webbplats. Läs mer om hur vi använder cookies här.